- Food & Drink
- Sports Bar
- What's On
- Private Hire
- Player Rewards
- Gift Vouchers
- Safer Gambling
WIN £1500 CASH!
Did you really think we wouldn't reward you for winning with the rarest hand in Poker?
Well think again...
Win by playing the Suited Royal Flush Hand and receive £1500 in cash!
May the odds be with you!
Terms and Conditions Apply.
1. This promotion is only open to Player Rewards Card Holders.
2. The promotion will run from Tuesday 1st December 2021 and is on-going.
3. Players who win using the Royal Flush Hand (Suited Ace, King, Jack, Queen and 10) will be able to win £1500 which will be paid out in cash.
4. Player must use both hole cards to qualify.
5. The hand must be dealt by a member of the poker team and is valid in No Limit Hold’em cash games only. A minimum of four people need to be dealt into the hand to qualify.
6. The Player can only collect their winnings after midday the following day.
7. Empire Casino is not responsible for failures of any kind or for entries that are incomplete, misdirected, late, lost, damaged or stolen.
8. Empire Casino has sole discretion to disqualify or refuse any entry for any reason.
9. Management’s decision is final.
10. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions
11. Should the casino be forced to close during the promotional period, the promotion will be cancelled unless otherwise communicated upon reopening.
12. Employees, their agents, families or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
13. Promoter: London Clubs Management Limited trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
14. Player must use both hole cards to qualify.
15. The hand must be dealt by a member of the poker team and is valid in No Limit Hold’em cash games only. A minimum of four people need to be dealt into the hand to qualify.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.